MAG-LUBE Premium Gun Oil
Not happy with products currently available on the market, MAGLOAD is proud to present MAG-LUBE.
MAG-LUBE is a high performance, premium gun oil with the lubricating properties of grease but the consistency of oil. MAG-LUBE is for the demanding conditions of practical shooting with high round counts and extreme temperature conditions.
Use MAG-LUBE on all sliding & working parts of the gun. Feel the difference instantly versus inferior products.
This high performance lubricant, applied to clean parts, will outperform absolutely any other gun oil. It maintains it’s extremely high lubricity under all conditions. Even when frozen to the point where the consistency drops and becomes thick it retains it’s exceptionally low shear strength and lubrication qualities.
Ultra low stiction, high adhesion and high shear strength are the main features of MAG-LUBE. What does this mean?
- Stiction is the force required to start 2 sliding surfaces moving against each other.
- Shear strength is the amount of pressure required until the oil is displaced and metal-on-metal contact occurs.
- Adhesion is how well the oil stays in place once applied
Low stiction means bolts & pumps start moving easier, triggers feel smoother and actions work faster & more reliably.
High shear strength means under the pressure of firing or cycling the oil will continue to lubricate rather than being pushed outwards.
High adhesion means even a thin layer will stay where you put it, and continue working until you clean it off.
MAG-LUBE holds dirt in suspension; When MAG-LUBE is applied to clean parts, subsequent cleaning just requires a wipe with a dry microfibre cloth or tissue paper, and clean & fresh oil can be reapplied over the top. Note: MAG-LUBE is not a carbon cleaner or preventative, it is a singularly focused lubricant.
Both 15ml and 100ml bottles have a child safe cap with a thin-tip applicator for getting to hard-to-reach places
Oil is skin safe for worry free field stripping. Safety data can be found in the downloads section.
The 15ml bottle is a handy size for your range bag with a child proof cap and a thin tip applicator.
The 100ml bottle is a bumper size fun pack for when you have a lot of guns to maintain. It also has the child proof cap and thin tip applicator.
£5 – 15ml, £15 – 100ml
- Consistency of oil with lubricating properties of grease
- Adheres to clean metal, clinging to it. Sticks and spreads for a thin even layer, a little goes a long way – and lasts a long time.
- High level of corrosion protection
- Does not mix with water – not hygroscopic, so it will remain where it’s supposed to be even in inclement conditions.
- Outstanding lubricating properties, designed for high pressure bearing sliding components.
- Oil based – not based on any solid or wax lubricant such as molybdenum, PTFE & teflon; all of which can have poor low temperature performance and gum up over time.
- Holds dirt in suspension – wipe dirty oil away with dry tissue paper and reapply fresh oil without needing to clean
- Extreme temperature performance: From -18C to 230C
- Extremely low “stiction”. Reduces the amount of force needed to start 2 stationary surfaces moving to the absolute minimum.
- Suitable for a wide range of metals and plastics
- Bottle has a child safe cap with a needle-style applicator for getting to hard-to-reach places
- Oil is skin safe for worry free field stripping.
WHERE CAN I BUY THIS?
You can order MAG-LUBE here at one of our dealers